[QuadList] Fwd: [BCARS] Hams in Broadcasting Net on Sunday Night

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Mon May 30 07:59:14 CDT 2011

Mister Nit-pick respectfully offers this correction to Brew's post re the Net:
Memorial Day was for some time called "Decoration (not Declaration) Day," in reference to placing of flowers, flags and other memorabilia on the graves of the fallen in the Civil War and subsequent wars.

A special Thank You today to all who made and continue to make the ultimate sacrifice for the rest of us.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A