[QuadList] Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Nov 4 19:03:36 CDT 2011

The Association of Moving Image Archivists annual conference opens in Austin, TX in just a dozen days.

http://amiaconference.com/

Tuesday, November 15, we'll be gathering for the Fourth Annual
Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA.

Exact details are being confirmed.

A gathering spot and dining location will be posted soon.

Per usual practice gathering begins soon after sessions end for the day.

Dinner:
Time: After 7pm
Place: A great restaurant in Austin, Texas

Suggestions welcome!

The Conference Hotel is on Lady Bird Lake.
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs,
Austin, Texas, USA 78704

If you are planning to Attend AMIA and want to RSVP, send me an email off list to Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com. Subject: AMIA dinner RSVP.

We'll make sure you are advised of plans.

Ted Langdell
 Listening to Classical KDFC, Angwin (Santa Rosa/San Francisco) at 38,000 feet above VideoMagnetics and Colorado Springs aboard Southwest flight 2550, Chicago to LAX.

1:59:00:00 more hours of KDFC listening to go.

Then more LAX to SMF and then driving home. :)

Hope you're all having an enjoyable evening as we chase a fading sun
Ted

Sent from my iPhone
(530) 301-2931
Skype: tedlangdell