[QuadList] Philips experimental camera

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 15:53:17 CST 2011

Scanned and Sent Brian!

I knew I kept  these 50.000 books and journals for   a good  purpose!

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

\In a message dated 11/10/2011 12:25:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,