[QuadList] Philips experimental camera

Brian Summers Brian at summershome.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 13:24:50 CST 2011

Hi

The reference to SMPTE, below reminded me that I am seeking information on a
Philips 3 x Plumbicon experimental camera. There is a picture and a short
description in the "SMPTE volume 73 page 475".

I do have a poor copy of a copy, but if anyone can scan the original picture
for me that would be appreciated.

Here is a picture of what I think is the same camera
http://www.tvcameramuseum.org/michael-barrett-photos/new%20page/pages/BBC011
%20(Large)_jpg.htm in the foreground. the one behind is the Marconi BD848
which is similar to the RCA TK41

There is also a reference to the Philips technical review 25 1963/64 no. 6/7
which may have an illustration.

regards

Brian Summers  www.tvcameramuseum.org  Brian at tvcameramuseum.org