[QuadList] FW: Magni

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 19:08:13 CST 2011

Wayne  very nice.... is there  instruction pages also?

I have a feeling this is an OEM power supply...and  may have been  made  to
run other things also....   years ago I saw  some  used on computer
equip...

Thanks  to all that supplied info!

Ed#  - _www.smacc.org_ (http://www.smacc.org)

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:20:12 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,