[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving: OT Turkey cooking--Post pix of your event (TL)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Nov 24 12:36:40 CST 2011

Hi, David,

Thanks for the good thoughts.

I may go up I-25 to see Tony Korte at VideoMagnetics and some other folks in Colorado Springs and Denver, then likely over I-70/US 50 unless I need to go to Salt Lake City.

Or as said, over I-40 and up the central valley on I-5.  Not sure what's going to happen.  Taking things a day at a time.

Meantime, sounds like your PE-400 expert had the right schematic and you've had a lot of tasty success! Suppose you could save me a leg?  I like the picture :)

QuadListers... please do feel free to post your Thanksgiving Day "Works in Progress."

Cheers from a sunny and kinda cold Burnilillo, NM

Ted