[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving: OT Turkey cooking

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Nov 24 11:44:02 CST 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Ted! Have a safe drive down I40 or I80, depending on your route.

Here, the traditional Hickory Smoked Turkey cookathon is underway. This routine started in Texas with instructions from Roy Underwood, a GE PE 400 expert video engineer. This is the 36th year of cooking Turkey the smoked way for me. Always a favorite here. Soaked Hickory wood fed fire over coals, lots of wine and other "goodies" for the basting.

I would like to encourage others (Attention John Turner and Paul Beck with known gatherings) to submit pictures of their work in progress. Maybe we could start a new tradition here.

Ted, stay away from Denny's on your way home!

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services

Clients welcomed at our offices located at:
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)