[QuadList] OT: Seeking box (or boxes) to adjust audio levels within SDI s...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 11:03:13 CDT 2011

Ted

What you have to do is de embed the AES stream.  Then modify it  and re
embed it.  Grass Valley had some modules in the MAX series that did  this.
They appear on EBay a lot.  The time delay will not be an issue  for this part
of the process.  The time delay to be concerned about is the  level
processing that you require.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 9/21/2011 10:28:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,