[QuadList] OT: Seeking box (or boxes) to adjust audio levels within SDI stream--Any ideas where to find one?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed Sep 21 11:22:28 CDT 2011

Ted,

From Blackmagic:

Mini Converter SDI to Audio - $495
Includes everything you need to de-embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection. Now you can easily access the audio in any SDI video connection for output to audio equipment such as audio mixers, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more!

Mini Converter Audio to SDI - $495
Includes everything you need to embed 4 channels of analog audio, or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio into any SDI video connection. Embed audio from devices such as audio mixers and analog decks into SDI video connections for use with SDI routers and decks or to add extra audio channels to video converters!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747