[QuadList] still hunting some Phillips/Norelco/BTS/Thompson/Grass Valley

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 01:48:08 CDT 2011

need the 2 round Phillips-BTS-Thompson connectors? We need  cables  and/or
connectors to match what you are seeing here.  Data  lines tie the MCP
camera and  ocp together to the base station. same  as ldk 9  10 etc,,,, just
simple data cables

Need the  script holder panel and script light  for this  camera.
Alas it is missing. see headset connectors?
we do  need  headsets also.

NEED
LDK CAMERA CONTROL SOFTWARE PACKAGE
We do not even have  much info on this except  for a small  sales  sheet.

Anyone had a retired rain cover for one of these that is  still decent?
It might be  fun to take one of the display  units  and 'cloak' it!
Note the Pedestal is a Vinten Fulmar but  seems darker...

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA