[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group Gathering at IBC??--How many QuadList members are going?

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 2 10:15:34 CDT 2011

As Ted knows, I'll be there and would like to try to meet.  We are pretty
controlled as to when we can leave our booth, however.  If there are more
than a couple of us, we should just set a time and try it.  I just can't
promise to be there.  Anyone can stop by our booth and say hello.  I promise
not to sell you anything J.  Hall 7 (where I am) doesn't have much in the
way of a good meeting place.  The Beach would be the best place if the
weather is nice, but there are probably some good places in the other halls.

Gary Adams