[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group Gathering at IBC??--Howmany QuadList members are going?

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Thu Sep 8 08:48:02 CDT 2011

Hi Garry

I will be there friday and saturday, what stand number?

Kind Regards

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400