[QuadList] OT: Hams on the QuadList--Please add your name, location, calls

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Sep 12 11:18:52 CDT 2011

The list is growing, and I hope to have some international members
added shortly.

To add your name, simply highlight the entire list here, hit reply on
your e-mail software (or copy and paste the block into a new message),
Remove any quoting, then add your info to the bottom and send to the
list.

  I'll add everyone's your calls to the master members list before we
update again.

Don Murray, Fredricksburg, TX		W4WJ
Tim Stoffel, Reno, NV				NS9E
Tom Evans, Park Ridge, IL  			AG9X
Chuck Reti, Detroit, MI,  				WV8A
Dennis Wingo, Mountain View CA		KD4ETA,
Bob Bruner Wilmette, IL (Chicago)  	W9TAJ
Dave Sieg, Asheville, NC   			WB5NTV
John Fletcher, Harpers Ferry, WV  		N3NFO