[QuadList] OT: Hams on the QuadList--Please add your name, location, calls

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 15:54:59 CDT 2011

The list is growing, and I hope to have some international members added shortly.

To add your name, simply highlight the entire list here, hit reply on your e-mail software (or copy and paste the block into a new message), Remove any quoting, then add your info to the bottom and send to the list.

 I'll add everyone's your calls to the master members list before we update again.

Don Murray, Fredricksburg, TX W4WJ

Tim Stoffel, Reno, NV NS9E

Tom Evans, Park Ridge, IL   AG9X

Chuck Reti, Detroit, MI,   WV8A

Dennis Wingo, Mountain View CA KD4ETA,

Bob Bruner Wilmette, IL (Chicago)   W9TAJ

Dave Sieg, Asheville, NC   WB5NTV

John Fletcher, Harpers Ferry, WV   N3NFO

GEORGE R. KELLER,  W2DM, EX DL4GK, W2QNF  (XYL IS NOW W2QNF)

The list is growing, and I hope to have some international members added shortly.

To add your name, simply highlight the entire list here, hit reply on your e-mail software (or copy and paste the block into a new message), Remove any quoting, then add your info to the bottom and send to the list.

 I'll add everyone's your calls to the master members list before we update again.

Don Murray, Fredricksburg, TX W4WJ

Tim Stoffel, Reno, NV NS9E

Tom Evans, Park Ridge, IL   AG9X

Chuck Reti, Detroit, MI,   WV8A

Dennis Wingo, Mountain View CA KD4ETA,

Bob Bruner Wilmette, IL (Chicago)   W9TAJ

Dave Sieg, Asheville, NC   WB5NTV

John Fletcher, Harpers Ferry, WV   N3NFO

lease trim posts to relevant info when replying!
end QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
our subscribe, unsubscribe and digest options are here:
ttp://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/mailman/listinfo/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com