[QuadList] save htis and look tr4 converts to hi band but also needmodule...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 10:57:06 CDT 2012

I wonder  where   we  could  find this   external proc amp??

In  video I have seen of Quad machines running  there is the  scope that
shows  the  pattern  when things sync up I guess...  I  would have to  find
some external  scopes??? Please  forgive my  thrashing about... I have never
run one of these!

Ed#

.In a message dated 4/6/2012 7:22:08 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,