[QuadList] save htis and look tr4 converts to hi band but also needmodule...

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Apr 6 11:20:02 CDT 2012

Ed,

Yes, there are many things to watch for on a scope. RF levels, servo readings, velcomp, Amtec, Colortec on Ampex VTRs, control track levels and waveforms, stuff like that.

Any scope should work. But since the VTR was designed for record, I don't know what scope outputs it has. After all, I'm an Ampex guy!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747