[QuadList] OT: 1" Type-B format question

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Mon Apr 2 03:44:47 CDT 2012

I have just looked at my head block and the A3 track is on the lower edge of
the stack, nearest the deck plate, two further considerations, the control
track head is on the Video Head  and the tape is wound oxide out on the
supply reel, ( like the take up on a VPR2 !).

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down
conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400