[QuadList] OT: 1" Type-B format question

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:31:09 CDT 2012

Hi Dennis:

The take-up reel direction is selectable on the VPR-3, I assume to allow for
compatibility with the older machines if you needed to swap loaded take-up
reels among machines, though I'm not certain under what circumstances that
need might arise.

Regarding the "tone" added to the audio tracks......handy for checking
phase????

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com