[QuadList] ot Looking for a Sony BKH 2801 Board.

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Tue Apr 3 03:21:16 CDT 2012

Hi List

I am looking for a board for a Sony PCM adapter BKH2801, it is a NTSC CK22
board for one of these PCM boxes, I have a few PAL boxes, but no NTSC ones,
I obviously do have an NTSC BVH2830 as well, but it didn't come with a
BKH2801 sadly, according to the manual the only major difference is the CK22
A-6529-295-A.

I am happy to swap for a PAL one or something else if any one can help.

Thanks

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down
conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400