[QuadList] SMECC Had a TR-5 Quad delivered today!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 23:59:12 CDT 2012

I  am looking to learn anything I  can about the TR-5   aside  ffrom being
able to show  people   what a 2"  tape machine  looks  like   I am
intrigued  with  making it  work!

This hi band  head  you speak of.... this is   interesting....   no other
changes in  modules needed  as  far as rest of the electronics!? tell me
more!

good  to hear  it is  rugged.

what is blue ribbonitis?!

Ed#

In a message dated 4/5/2012 8:26:40 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,