[QuadList] save htis and look tr4 converts to hi band but also need module changes

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Fri Apr 6 07:15:19 CDT 2012

All lthat series of machines COULD be converted to high band but require
upgrades to the head preamp,
the record and play amplifiers, and the mod/demod boards.  If it is going
to run ball bearing heads,
I only ever saw low-band headwheels.  A lot depends on what you are going
to do with it.
If its just going to be a museum piece, I'd leave it as is.