[QuadList] it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the van himself!

Mr. DC Memories mrdcmemories at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 11:24:43 CDT 2012

Attached is that photo that Bill refers to; thanks to broadcasting
historian and all-around good guy David Gleason who is attempting to
post all RCA Broadcast News issues online.

http://www.americanradiohistory.com/RCA-Broadcast-News-Page-Range-Guide.htm

http://s93943464.onlinehome.us/69_June_RCABrdcstNewsP18_TR5.jpg

Please contact David if you have issues of RCA Broadcast News in your
personal collection that you can lend him. He'll scan them and return
them to you straight-away.