[QuadList] it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the vanhimself!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 10:56:59 CDT 2012

Hi Bill! - this was actually part of a page   from  RCA  Broadcast  News
magazine
here is the large  file  with  the whole page.
_http://www.smecc.org/rca-pics/tr5-mobile_recording.jpg_
(http://www.smecc.org/rca-pics/tr5-mobile_recording.jpg)

we are looking for as many photos of this  thing  in operation  as  we  can
 find  to add to the section here.

KLVX in Las Vegas
this  loading  with 2 people  into  the van on a ramp  must  have  been
tough,,,, unless the ramp was really long,

The  WKNO solution   was  great!

Ed#

In a message dated 4/7/2012 4:38:21 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,