[QuadList] it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the vanhimself!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 12:02:13 CDT 2012

Bill.  yes  ours  do not have the locking front wheels  either. Something
is  amiss!

Ed#

In a message dated 4/7/2012 9:58:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv writes:

Both  units I worked with had free wheels as the doorway fit was the main
deal.  Only the front wheels had locks, but we still used some chocks to
make sure it wouldn’t wander around during travel time!  The casters  seemed
to be standard fare you should be able to get at someplace like  Grainger.
At KLVX we were blessed to have a good shop for the Schools  maintenance and
the metal workers were bikers too so a couple of modified  motorcycle ramps
and we were in business!

Bill  Spencer
NorthStar  Studios, Inc.
3201  Dickerson Pike