[QuadList] it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the vanhimself!

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Sat Apr 7 11:58:12 CDT 2012

Both units I worked with had free wheels as the doorway fit was the main
deal.  Only the front wheels had locks, but we still used some chocks to
make sure it wouldn't wander around during travel time!  The casters
seemed to be standard fare you should be able to get at someplace like
Grainger.  At KLVX we were blessed to have a good shop for the Schools
maintenance and the metal workers were bikers too so a couple of
modified motorcycle ramps and we were in business!

Bill Spencer

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207