[QuadList] Quad mystery photo quiz of the week

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Apr 15 01:00:16 CDT 2012

Just a clarification for those who don't know Ken or me: This is me in front of the machine. If Ken had been by the VTR at the time of the photo, I would have dragged him in and shaken his hand!

Ken deserves extra credit for this magnificent restoration and I am sure he was proud of his part of the Merlin exhibit.

David