[QuadList] Happy Birthday, NBC Videotape Central, Burbank

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 18:50:24 CDT 2012

		On Apr 30, 2012, at 7:53 AM, John wrote:

 > We never used the heterodyne process here in Aus as far as I know,
but I was looking through the tender documents for our first VR1100
and at one point it was stated that the machine must be capable of
being "modified to record and play back an NTSC signal recorded at 625
lines". Of course this was when PAL was still in the Lab. Does anyone
know if any work was done running NTSC  on 625?

		I offer:

	What you're describing sounds an awful lot like the Brazilian color
TV standard, a unique version of NTSC.

					     NBC Today Show, New York