[QuadList] Happy Birthday, NBC Videotape Central, Burbank

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 08:55:06 CDT 2012

NTSC was done in 625 with a higher sub carrier.  It was used in closed
circuit for a while in Europe.  RCA use to make the modules for the solid
state color encoder with the 4.42 circuits in them.  They were on the TK-27
that I had.

Chris

In a message dated 4/30/2012 7:53:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,