[QuadList] FREE-FOR-SHIPPING: RCA TP-6 power supply

John Fletcher jfletcher at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 21 14:12:45 CDT 2012

I have an MI-26835 power supply that claims to be part of a TP-6
telecine projector (maybe the PS for the audio pre-amp circuit?).

I don't have a TP-6 and am not looking to own one.  So, this power
supply unit is FREE to the first person who claims it.  You only need to
pay shipping cost from zip code 25425.  The unit weighs about 10 lbs.

Photos are attached.  If they don't make it through to the list, you can
find them here:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jfletcher/rca_ps_1.jpg
http://www.frontiernet.net/~jfletcher/rca_ps_2.jpg

Someone gave me this PS unit a while back.  I've never tested it.  I can
tell it's been modified to use silicon diodes in place of the original
vacuum tube recifier.  Some electrolytic caps have obviously been
replaced.  There have likely been other mods done.

Anyway, it's free to anyone who can use it.  Please contact me off-list
at jfletcher at frontiernet.net .

- John