[QuadList] RCA Headwheel

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Wed Aug 15 08:19:50 CDT 2012

Scott:

That appears to be similar to the headwheel assemblies we have for our
TR-600 and TR-70 machines.  The part number was different from these two
machines, but the headwheel assemblies appear identical.

We have one from Spin Physics (rebuilt by them?).  It is bad.  If you
attempt to thread tape through it and spin up the head wheel, it cuts the
tape.

I have no idea of the value.  I'd be interested in it as a spare or possibly
for parts.

Thanks;

John Walko
Media Archive Manager