[QuadList] Quad Carts--Links to RCA and Ampex photo examples

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Aug 20 23:22:17 CDT 2012

Your comment reminds me to dig out a video I shot in EJ maintenance about 25 years ago showing how a small cassette would easily fall into the MII transport sideways if not careful, resulting in all sorts of trouble. I think Ron Fleury can attest to that!

We have MII machines here also for archival recovery and digitization. One must keep their eye on it while in operation.

Again the reliability of quad carts was superior.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com