[QuadList] TRT-1 rack 4

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 09:53:06 CST 2012

Because of the picture of the RCA tag for a TRT rack 4, I asked the question about the layout.

There were several versions so here is the best that I can do.

If it was equipped with the WP-16 solid state supply, the layout was

Two motor drive amps at the top for the capstan.
         There were about three different versions of these.

The capstan servo chassis.

The 150 volt power supply.

The reference generator.

And lastly two WP-16 power supplies.

If the machine had WP-15 power supplies, it required three.  Also the regulators were in different rack.  Including one in this rack.

Chris Hill