[QuadList] TRT-1 rack 4

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Thu Dec 27 10:10:42 CST 2012

There was also a big honkin 24V supply in either rack 4 or 5.
This machine also had a small gast compressor shock-mounted in a
"soundproof" metal
rackmount box with a small air tank under it.  This supplied 40psi for the
headwheel.
Rack 5 had the rack frame for the solid-state headwheel servo.
This machine had the WP-16 supplies, 400V @ 1.5A on a delay timer as I
recall.

--
Dave Sieg