[QuadList] PAL-M playback on AVR-2 in UK--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Feb 7 12:28:50 CST 2012

An e-mail from the UK arrived in my mailbox just a few ago.  Ian writes:

Hi,

Any idea how you could playback a PAL-M recording on an Ampex AVR-2.?

The AVR-2 is a PAL/625 at 5.5MHz machine where the PAL –M recordings format is 525/PAL at 4.42MHz

Any info  would be much appreciated?

Kind Regards,

Ian

You can post replies to the list.  I'll send an e-mail with your answers to Ian.  I've invited him to subscribe.

Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB
12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Lower South Hall REAR food concession area

See us at NAB 2012, April 16-19 in Booth SL-9607
Use code 2012 for your free NAB Exhibits Pass