[QuadList] Is it my system?--Test for Bill

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Feb 6 09:58:43 CST 2012

Hi, Bill

Not sure...

See what differences a direct e-mail to you and a QuadList post seem to do.

Ted

ListMembers:  Thanks for trimming and changing the subject as appropriate.

On Feb 6, 2012, at 7:30 AM, <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> wrote:

> Please trim posts to relevant info when replying. Change subject to reflect thread direction. Thanks.
> All I am getting on most posts is the notice to trim the body of the message to relevant material.
>
> When my system normally flags anything it puts it into one of a couple of different folders for me to look at off-line and decide what I want to do with it.  The body of the message is being stripped somewhere else.
>
> If someone doesn’t trim the text, then I see several rounds of the thread.
>
> I didn’t realize how much I enjoy the information on this group until it isn’t there!
>
> Bill Spencer
> RF Engineering Supervisor
> NorthStar Studios, Inc.
> 3201 Dickerson Pike
> Nashville, TN 37207
> Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610
> Cell 615.445.5616
> Fax 615.650.6027
> email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.
>
> Please trim posts to relevant info when replying. Thanks!

Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB
12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Lower South Hall REAR food concession area

See us at NAB 2012, April 16-19 in Booth SL-9607
Use code 2012 for your free NAB Exhibits Pass