[QuadList] interesting places?

Shai Drori srdbx at netvision.net.il
Wed Feb 8 15:08:36 CST 2012

Dear friends
Please excuse the cross posting. I will be Hopping the Pond this
Saturday for a two week business trip to the States. I wish I had time
and money to visit friends in the west coast but that will have to wait.
In the mean time, I am looking for places of interest like tech museums
about video and film in Chicago, NYC, Milwaukee and Atlanta.

Also, and this is very important, any good sources for film handling
material like hold down strips, splicing tape, cleaning clothes, pellon
wipes, well.... all the stuff you can't get in Israel.

And last but not least, any interesting restaurants.
Cheers
Shai Drori
Freelance