[QuadList] ot - collecting the rest of the tv station.....

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 15:48:33 CST 2012

thanks Bob!

yea  oil everything except the selector magnet coils!

I did not know  that the most common failure in news machines that ran  all
day were broken drive shafts.

One thing i need to deal with is  cleaning the gunked up  oil/paper dust
mixture out.  I remember in the old  days  they  used to use kerosene to flush
the innards.

the other thing that bothers me is the   padding inside the case  is really
oil soaked....

Ed#

In a message dated 2/2/2012 2:16:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,