[QuadList] PAL-M playback on AVR-2 in UK--

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Tue Feb 7 13:40:56 CST 2012

The problem with reading the email is to do with Unicode, does your email
suport it ? I know my mobile device cant see a lot of Quad list emails.

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down
conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400