[QuadList] interesting places?

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 07:42:34 CST 2012

		On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:35 PM, David Crosthwait wrote:

 > If you can make the trip up to Athens, Georgia, I'd recommend
visiting one of the most renown collections of film and video at The
Peabody Awards Collection at The University of Georgia. The staff are
extremely knowledgeable and the effort to visit would be worthwhile.
Here is their website:
 > http://www.libs.uga.edu/media/collections/peabody/index.html

		I add:

	If you do make that trip to Athens, you might as well visit my good
friend Bobby Ellerbee's Vintage TV camera collection in nearby Winder,
GA (first syllable is pronounced like 'wine').  In addition to his own
collection, he has the most in-depth website about old professional TV
equipment I've ever seen:
		<http://www.eyesofageneration.com>
	He may be contacted at:    tobeorellerbee at comcast.net

					     NBC Today Show, New York