[QuadList] [Fwd: Image and reproduction rights request - TELEFÓNICA FOUNDATION, Spain]

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:32:28 CST 2012

Hi Dennis:

I looked thru my files to see if I could find a copyright reference for that
pic, and discovered that there are several variations of the photo,
obviously taken at different times and probably over a span of several years
(some have the Emmy).  There's also one of them with the earlier Mark III
machine.  According to Ginsburg's story, not everyone went to Chicago
because there was a simultaneous demonstration in Redwodd City, so I'm not
certain of the location or time of this particular photo but I suspect Tim
knows for sure.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com