[QuadList] Splicing 2" videotape question

L.E. Odham leodham at centurylink.net
Fri Feb 10 12:44:34 CST 2012

Hello John,

If there isn't any damage to the tape ends where the splice came apart, you might try placing the tape edges against a sraightedge, or have someone else hold the tape against a straightedge, and bring the ends together 'til they almost touch.

   Then apply a piece of 1/2'' wide foil splicing tape to the back sides of the tape.

John Lessa had a Smith splicer a few days ago he offered to me. You might give him a try. 317-539-7002. Danville, Indiana. Tell him Larry sent you.

Hope this helps

Good Luck!

Larry

L.E. Odham