[QuadList] what is this rca camera it is NOT a tk 76.....

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 00:35:11 CST 2012

ok    not  FP 10   to many  differences in body  plugs  and  this also has
that goofy   viewfinder like a tk 76.

we have an extra nice  clean  fp 10  though if  anyone needs one.

here are  many tet  finds cuts  form 1984
broadcaast  rca mags

15. _RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0005.pdf_
(http://www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0005.pdf#search="
710")   [1980s]
... ) went on-air in 1983 with an RCA transmitter and  an- munications
Systems Division is with an RCA TTU-60D 60-kilowatt tenna, and  studio equipment
marketing a line of low-power transmitter and a TFU-36JDA  valued at $2 .5
million. television (LPTV) transmitters antenna. The major  equipment Owned
and operated by and translators manufactured  by purchase also included
three Channel 29 TV Inc. of Green- Television  Technology Corp. RCA TK-710
portable color cam-  wood, Ind., the independent (TTC). eras, two TP-66 16mm
telecine UHF  station went on the air with The non-exclusive market- projectors,
a TK-29  telecine an RCA TTU-55C 55-kilowatt ing agreement was announced
camera, a TP-7  35mm slide pro- transmitter and a TFU-30JDAS by J o s e p h C.
Volpe, RCA's  Divi- jector and a TP ...
Terms matched: 1  -  Score: 16

16. _RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0013.pdf_
(http://www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0013.pdf#search="
710")   [1980s]
... were thoroughly lab-tested. featuring a  self-contained viewfinder with
full He recalls, "The video recording quality of  the metering indicators
and playback capability, two'/2 -inch ChromaTrak format  was so far above
audio tracks and a time code track fed by an %- inch... there  was no contest.
In my mind internal SMPTE/EBU time code generator. the  difference was like
comparing 16mm to The third field system consists of a  TK-710 3 5 m m
film." portable camera and an HR-1  portable VTR with KCOP engineers separated
the HC-1 camera NTSC adaptor.  Although this two-piece system is from the
recorder... tested it under low  light... used daily for news assignments, the
main reason checked all parameters  of performance before it was selected was
to give KCOP added flexibility.  Korabell was convinced the camera met all
the Should one of the HCR-1  ...
Terms matched: 1  -  Score: 16

17. _RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0015.pdf_
(http://www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-173-1983-Oct-Page-0015.pdf#search="
710")   [1980s]
... In Town" Marta Waller was still a bit  apprehensive, "I was... The
Benefits. fully expecting to have one system down  each day. Kerry Sullivan says
his instinct about the But, we've had practically  no downtime. The prob-
advantage of superb on-air quality has been con- lems we  have had were
associated with the oper- firmed by the collaborative relationship  he's de-
ators getting accustomed to equipment operation." HAWKEYE VTR and TK-710 camera
k e e p  KCOP in the Vi-inch format while providing back-up support. "Otar n
e w s  c a s t; l o o k s s o g o o d n o w. W h e n w e cist fro m o u r
Vz-inch s t o  r y t o a %- inch story of poor q u a l i t y, It d e g r a d

19. _RCA-BC-174-1984-Mar-Page-0021.pdf_
(http://www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-174-1984-Mar-Page-0021.pdf#search="
710")   [1980s]
... ,000 each day. Technical needs to produce this one  program are
considerable. But additionally, PTL produces a TV seminar live each  day from 3 to
4 p.m. ETZ, and Camp Meeting USA eve- nings from 8 to 9 p.m. Live  re- motes
and holiday specials are frequently scheduled, as well. PTL's Studios  now
have four new TK-47B automatic triax cameras, three TK-86 cameras equipped
for triax, two TK-710 Production Control at PTL: no  room for amateurs. ...

21. _RCA-BC-175-12-1984-Page-0018.pdf_
(http://www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-175-12-1984-Page-0018.pdf#search="71
0")   [1980s]
... coming from, and a host the problems before they  happen." of other
little details that made the Channel 42 start-up a very  pleasant experience. I
don't know Production Studio how other stations have done  it when they
have to A 30' by 50' production studio is the home of deal with a  lot of
different equipment suppliers — the two RCA TK-47B Automatic Cameras, two  but
this is the way to do it. We're really pleased TK-710 Portable Cameras and one
HAWKEYE with the RCA  support we received." Camera. Adjacent to the studio
is a fully equipped  production control room with complete switching
Challenging Experience and  graphic effects systems. Three 1" video tape Darrold
Cannan, in addition to his  interest in recorders with built-in editing
capability are Channel 42, operates  KAMR-TV, a very successful located in an
adjacent area where station promos MBC  affiliate in Amarillo. He had previous
and commercials are posted  ...
Terms matched: 1  -  Score: 16

22. _RCA-BC-175-12-1984-Page-0032.pdf_ (http://
www.davidgleason.com/radio/Archive-RCA-Broadcast-News-IDX/80s/RCA-BC-175-12-1984-Page-0032.pdf#search="71
0")   [1980s]
... service program. "The 'Magic Tee' minimizes  coaxial switches Three
TK-761 cameras are used in the studio in the system;  saves time in switching,
and is fas- and have performed well. They were intended  to ter and more
reliable than manual or motorized be used as convertibles for  ENG/Studio use,
but waveguide switching," Mr. Merry comments. have not been  needed for this
purpose since two The TTU-110C Transmitter  is operated at TK-710 ENG
Portables were  subsequently pur- 100 kW which, combined with the gain of the
chased for  handling remote productions. These TFU-36JDAS, provides the maximum
5 megawatt  are also providing excellent service according to ERP. The
system delivers a  clear signal throughout Mr. Merry. the Little Rock-Hot
Springs-Pine Bluff metro  area, and a Grade B signal sixty miles out. Tech Area
Planned For Growth The  technical area at Channel 16 is a large 18- ...

In a message dated 2/10/2012 11:10:30 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,