[QuadList] VR 1100-1200 with AVR2 TB corrector and electronics.

John Miller john at jmit.com.au
Sun Feb 12 19:22:48 CST 2012

>From what I can remember Don, there was an idea about saving a little bit of
money and doing the HiBand upgrade on an 1100 machine. It had a Mk10 BB
head, and was fitted with Intersync and Amtec already. Don't remember much
else, was 1975...

The memo was only an administrative one, with no real tech content. We never
used LB color here with PAL, but unofficially tests revealed that it wasn't
too bad.

I think at the time an AVR 2 here in oz was less than $80k.

John Miller
NETV
Creations Unlimited
Guyra