[QuadList] Website downloads

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:25:55 CST 2012

I'm getting ready to add a number of files to the literature section of my website and am considering replacing many of the existing files with much higher quality scans including searchable text.  In preparation for that, I was looking at the statistics for last year (2011) and I thought some of you might like to see what people are downloading.  Listed below are the top 20 downloads.  A few of these are not linked from the website but are available from web searches.

1)   Ampex  HS-100 Original Press Release
2)   Ampex  VR-2000
3)   Ampex  AVR-2
4)   Ampex  AVR-1
5)   RCA  TR-70