[QuadList] OT: is S-VHS "obsolete" in copyright law's eyes?

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 11:17:39 CST 2012

I was always under the impression that the only real advantage of S-video was on the TV set end.  By avoiding the chroma separation circuits in the TV you got a little bit better picture.  The change in the quality was not that much as far as I was concerned.

The quality difference between regular and S VHS to me was not that great.

Chris Hill