[QuadList] What's wrong with this ad contest

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 23:21:49 CST 2012

Hi Folks,

The hard shadows, with the "forced lighting" looks very bad, from a quality standpoint!

I introduced the concept of feeding an external signal to the monitoring in the photo shoots and allowing Hudson Edwards, our best photographer to set up the levels so they looked right on the 4" x 5" Extachrome film, in the view camera we used for major product shots.

Bye for now, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)