[QuadList] Panny MII format Portable Over the shoulder deck manual needed

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 14:00:35 CST 2012

Panny MII format Portable Over the shoulder deck manual needed

got  2 of these.  same problem with both... you load tape... it  accepts (
seems to)   but  tape is not active....  you can  not release tape cart
except by turning off and back on....   seems  the cart was accepted but  no
tape was loaded or!?!?!!?  it is   reseating it back to cart  when I do the
power off and back on..

REALLY NEED A MANUAL!
We have manual set  for the studio deck AU 650  but   not  for the portable
 deck..... HELP!!??

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web  Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA