[QuadList] ot Help with a Betamax Circuit Diagram

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Fri Jan 13 07:43:05 CST 2012

Hi Dennis et All

I thought the same but I have checked the cassette compartment and when I
nsert the cassette it changes a voltage on the relevant connector

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down
conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400