[QuadList] [oldvtrs] Feral TBC's

Andy Delle adelle at laserpacific.com
Fri Jan 13 12:02:06 CST 2012

If it is not holding user setups look for a battery on one of the boards. These units are from the era of external battery powered RAM. Could be a coin cell or more likely a half AA cell sized NICAD battery. Flash ROM was not mainstream yet in the early 1990s.

Note I have no knowledge of this particular unit, just what was the typical technology of the time.

Also are we sure it even has the capability to store setups?

Andy Delle