[QuadList] Test #2--Are messages being received as "normal"—that is, not as attachments?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jul 27 19:45:25 CDT 2012

Checking to see whether the change that dropped the birthday header at the top of messages changed anything for the people who reported receiving messages as attachments, or with some other issue.

If things are fine, no reply is necessary.

If you're NOT receiving messages as you've come to expect... please e-mail me OFF list with details, or Forward the message, so I can see what may be contained.

Thanks much and hope you all have a good weekend!

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com